Author: Muḥammad ibn Khāvandshāh Mīr Khvānd
Subject: Muḥammad, Prophet, d. 632; Islam; Caliphs
Publisher: London, The Royal Asiatic Society
Digitizing sponsor: Google
Book from the collections of: University of Michigan
Collection: americana

Book digitized by Google from the library of the University of Michigan and uploaded to the Internet Archive by user tpb.

On spine, pt.I (v.1-2) 1892 ; pt.II (v.1-3) 1893

pt. I. v. 1-2. The histories of prophets, kings, and khalifs.--pt. II. v. 1-2. The life of Muhammad the apostle of Allah.--pt. II. v. 3. The lives of Abu Bakr, O'mar, O'thmân, and A'li, the four immediate successors of Muhammad the apostle

Identifier: rauzatussafaorg01unkngoog
Scanner: google
Mediatype: texts
Translator: Edward Rehatsek